ROBOTIC MOTOR FOR THE AGM-FC RANGE
ROBOTIC MOTOR FOR THE AGM-FC RANGEMARLLIN® is constantly adding to and developing its ranges to further improve its response to user customer requests.
This is why our research and development engineers work on constant upgrades to our technological products.
Our AGM-FC range now offers a new option that enables several issues to be resolved, imposed by the increasingly restrictive pharmaceutical standards.
This option integrates the installation of a robotic motor instead of a classic asynchronous motor.
This type of brushless motor offers a number of advantages:
- Since the motor unit is more lightweight, it is easier to handle when being assembled or dismantled,
- The online motor reduces the space taken up in the motorised head,
- The constant actual speed in relation to the set point enables improved repeatability of the mixtures obtained,
- Since these motors do not have cooling fins, they have a smooth surface for improved cleanability,
- The motor is cooled naturally by its exchange surface: no attached ventilator,
- The sound level of the stirrer has been reduced thanks to the epicycloidal step-down gears.
This option is available in size 100 to 200.